We hold the belief that every child deserves to thrive.
Autism Partnership, as the name suggests, believes that working and collaborating with families, schools, and all those involved is fundamental to the achievement of a child’s success. Intensive behavioral treatment based on the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), can enable children with autism to reach their highest potential, develop meaningful relationships and lead productive lives.
- Advocate for effective treatment for people diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder
- Adhere to educational and developmental perspectives that are guided by ABA
- Support families with children with autism
- Strengthen the skills of parents, teachers and professionals caring for individuals with autism
- Raise public awareness and knowledge about autism and inclusive schooling
- Support autism treatment research and the development of programs aimed at addressing the social needs of individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Bring high quality services to New York City
- Strive for the best possible outcome for each individual child, improving their overall quality of life